Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 10: Epic fail

So I didn't sleep last night. Not a wink. I was sick most of the night and I had a job interview this morning, so at one point I just decided to stop kidding myself and got out of bed.

Had a small breakfast of 2 slices of Canadian bacon and an apple.

The interview process took at least 2 hours. Afterwards, I went to Barnes and Noble, ran into an old friend and chatted for an hour, and then made it to the grocery store.

So here's the thing... I found a recipe for paleo pizza crust. I was all like "Hellz yeah, this sounds awesome!" Instead of the pancakes, I opted to try this recipe, which included cauliflower and eggs, mostly.

Good idea in theory, terrible in execution. It was mushy and tasteless. I ended up throwing the whole thing away. Damn paleo diet!

So I attempted to eat almost 2 pieces of the pizza (I put olives and chicken on it) and just threw it all away. What a waste!

So I reheated leftover chicken. While I was eating that, the cat stole half of the chicken breast. WTF? I managed to get it away from her, but I obviously wasn't going to eat it after that. I just pretty much gave up at that point. But paleo pancakes will happen tomorrow morning... damn, just remembered that I'm out of eggs. Well, maybe it'll happen a little later tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm delirious right now due to lack of sleep. Can't wait to watch The Biggest Loser tomorrow night!

Tah-tah for now!

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment