Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 21 & 22: Complete Opposites

So yeah... I kinda binge ate yesterday. It was all paleo foods, but definitely more than I needed. Like, a lot more.

But it stopped around 2PM, after which I wasn't hungry at all. All I had after that was a huge spinach salad, with only spinach and balsamic vinegar. I honestly didn't need to eat anything, but I was lacking veggies. And spinach is awesome, so that's why I ate it!

Today was productive, unlike yesterday. Today, I started out eating light. Only one slice of Canadian bacon and another large spinach salad.

And I made coconut chicken curry! Woot! Honestly, I've never used the crock pot before and I'm pretty confident it's my new favorite thing. Super easy. Although cleaning the damn thing is a hassle afterwards.

The chicken came out really good. I got the recipe from PaleOMG.com. I'm definitely going to be cooking more often.

I know this was a crappy update, but I have to go and continue scrubbing the crock pot clean, lol!

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment