Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 3: Busy day

Hello all! So day 3... what can I say? I was busy today and honestly didn't have time to eat as much as I would have liked.

I had a super healthy breakfast of 4 slices of Canadian bacon and an apple. The best thing about Canadian bacon is that it's basically just slices of ham. It's super lean and easy to just cook in a skillet. It's quick and packed with a ton of protein. And while fruit is something you can eat while on the diet, it's encouraged that you eat more veggies than fruit! But I love apples!

It's honestly hard to be on this diet since I'm broke and there's barely any paleo friendly goodies in the house. So I'm eating what I can!

I ran out the door this afternoon and did a friend's makeup which was so much fun! We spent all day playing with different looks! The time flew by so fast, I didn't even feel hungry.

I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some carrot juice and chugged it! Yummm! There are 3 3/4 servings of veggies in one small carton. I also bought a big carton for the house! Can't wait to drink it in the morning. I'm trying to limit my veggie juice intake for only breakfast.

Other than that, I didn't eat anything else, which again, is bad. Currently, I'm grilling up some butternut squash to scarf down! I found the recipe here: http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2011/03/11/garlic-balsamic-grilled-butternut/

It's garlic-balsamic grilled butternut squash. Just cut up your squash, make the marinade, let it sit for a while, and grill it up! Super easy and I'm excited to see how to turns out!

So I failed with the protein today. I'm getting my veggies in at 10:30 at night. Better late than never. Tomorrow will be better thought out.

Nighty-night all. ~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment