Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 20: Thank God for Paleo Blogs!

Honestly, I'm so thankful for all the paleo blogs out there on the interwebs (I'm cool). There's Civilized Caveman Cooking, Elana's Pantry, and Everyday Paleo. But my favorite site so far on my Paleo journey is PaleOMG.

PaleOMG.com is run by a girl named Juli, who is all about CrossFit and is crazy in shape! Her blogs are funny and her recipes are divine! She even has recipes for people who are doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox, which I plan on doing once I'm done with the first 30 days of the Paleo diet. She's amazing!

Anyway, today has been pretty normal aside from the fact that I didn't have any crazy cravings. Hurray! Finally I think I'm over the sugar and bread hump!

Also, I know I said on day 20 I was going to make a paleo version of chocolate pudding, but I opted not to. It wasn't because I was feeling lazy today. No not at all. I just lied. Instead I just ate a square of dark chocolate. 85% cacao chocolate. Pretty bitter, but good. Plus, it was on sale. Score! Paleo purists are against eating chocolate unless it's cacao nibs, or something that tastes like ass, but most say it's okay as long as it's 70% cacao or higher. And organic. Which mine was.

Currently making a paleo version of breaded chicken in the oven. Super easy and yummy! If anyone is interested in the recipe, let me know and I'll post it. There's a ton of different variations out there, but mine's probably the simplest, lol. Just cause I'm pretty simple! :P

Tomorrow I will be making chicken curry! Wish me luck on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment