Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 11: Still no pancakes

Yeah. I didn't make it to the store today to get eggs, so no paleo pancakes. I will, for sure, make them tomorrow though!

Anyway, here's a brief rundown of my meals/snacks today.

1 egg for breakfast. I only had 1 egg left. And some carrot juice.

For the rest of the day I snacked on an apple, various veggies, and some kale chips.

I was desperately craving carbs and the mudafuqin potato chips were screaming my name all day. So I made more sweet potato fries. Which definitely helped. But damn, slicing a raw sweet potato is hard work. Definitely a labor of love!

Then for dinner we ordered out again. I got a buffalo chicken salad, with grilled chicken, and olives. And lettuce of course. No dressing.

The best thing about spicy foods is that it makes you drink a ton of water, which fills you up.

Since I ate dinner early, I had a slice of Canadian bacon for a snack. And a few sips of carrot juice!

Honestly, I can't believe how badly I was craving junk food today.

On another note, I'm going to the Mohegan Sun Winefest in a couple weeks! This is a day which I will most definitely be off the diet, but I'm going to stick to it as best I can! I'll also be extending the diet by 2 days because of this, since I have a feeling I'm going to do a lot of damage, lol.

Well, that's it for now!

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment