Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 19: And cue the cravings

Ok, so the moral of today is to stay busy. When I have lazy days like today, I find it's harder to stay on track.

I had a typical breakfast of eggs and Canadian bacon. Since it's so much protein, I wasn't hungry for at least 4 hours.

Then I started to snack. I have a snacking problem. This is important for you to know. Before I started this new way of eating, I went days without having an actual meal. I just snacked. Bad Sara, bad!

So the things I ate were almost laughable. I cut up some stalks of celery and seasoned it with salt and some spices. Yeah, I'm that cliche... I ate celery. I also ate, like, 10 pine nuts, some banana chips, a couple slices of bacon, and drank lots and lots of water. I feel like I was eating all day, but in reality I just kept walking in and out of the kitchen, lol.

For a super early dinner I had leftover salmon and green beans. So good!

I have to admit though, that it wasn't easy putting down the banana chips. Those things are amazing! I def need to cut back, cause like I said, they're crazy high in sugar! Like crazy!!!

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment